The month of MAY will be Mass Youth Lax LaCROSSe Out Cancer challenge month! 47 reps a week for the month of May.
Players automatically earn prizes based on amount raised, and the the top 10 players and top 10 towns that raise the most will also win prizes!
Did you know?
Every day, 47 kids in America get diagnosed with a childhood cancer. MYL players will complete 47 reps (shots, passes, wall ball, etc) every week on their own to raise money for the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation.
Our goal: raise $47,000!
Players can challenge teammates. Teams can challenge neighboring towns to see who can raise the most!
Also, if you have a special reason for WHY you have decided to take on the LaCROSSe Out Cancer Challenge, please let us know! Reach out and share your story.
Thanks for helping Power Cures and Realize Futures!
How to Sign Up
- Visit the LaCROSSe Out Cancer Challenge page
- Click “Accept the Challenge”
- Next page, under “Start Fundraising”, click “JOIN A TEAM”
- Search and select your town program
- Create a Parent profile or log in (if you participated last year)
- Finish the page set up questions
- Once completed and on page, click MANAGE in upper right
- Click on “DETAILS” tab and change the name to your child
- Repeat steps 1-8 for any additional children accepting the challenge!
Last Year - LaCROSSe Out Cancer & PLL
Scenes from last year’s LaCROSSe Out Cancer event, at Premier Lacrosse League All Star Game at Gillette Stadium— July, 2022.